FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARCH 27 2012
Sandwich Generation Support Group at Alexian Village
Are you caring for aging parents and your own children at the same time? Join other “Sandwich Generation” members to discuss critical issues, share solutions and offer encouragement. The support group will be held on Wednesday, April 11 from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the Club Alexian Clubhouse located inside the Health Center lobby at 9255 N. 76th Street. Complimentary sandwiches will be provided for all who attend. Future meeting dates are the second Wednesday of each month from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Please RSVP to (414) 357-5105 ext. 5851 if you would like to attend.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments with a variety of floor plan options; Assisted Living Units in an inviting neighborhood setting, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Nonprofits Encouraged to Apply for $5,000 SPARK Grants