The Shorewood Public Library is giving kids two ways to exercise their creativity this April.
On Tuesday April 10 from 2 – 4 p.m., kids will have a chance to turn something old into something new and fun. Recycled creations include magazine paper bows, CD sun catchers, or decorated pencil holders. All ages are invited to “Recycled Creations”, but children younger than 6 should be accompanied by an adult or responsible older sibling. No registration is required.
The Library is also joining Culvers’ in celebrating libraries. During the month of April, kids, age 11 and younger, may enter the Culvers’ Drawing Contest by picking up an entry form at the Library. Those who submit an original picture based on a favorite book will receive a coupon for a sing scoop of Culvers’ frozen custard and a chance to win a Culvers’ Kid’s Meal.
For more information about these events or other library programs and services, visit the Library’s website www.shorewoodlibrary.org or call 847-2670.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Shorewood Library's Annual Summer Celebration
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED