Harleys: The Store for Men in Shorewood is pleased to stage its semi-annual Trade In Trade Up Event to benefit DIVA/DIVO. For three days only - Thur., Fri. and Sat., April 26, 27 and 28 - Harleys will offer a 20% savings on all in-store apparel when a like item is donated.
DIVA/DIVO is a Milwaukee-based charitable organization that offers free interview attire to men and women in need as the last step in job-readiness. DIVA/DIVO is the only organization in Milwaukee of this type, and it is successful due to the generosity of working professionals and businesses in our city.
Harleys is pleased to continue its partnership with DIVA/DIVO and support this important cause. "Helping people in need succeed is the mission of DIVA/DIVO," explains Tim Ryan, President of Harleys, "and we are proud of our customers who want to help us give back to the community."
Look terrific, save money and feel good about supporting an important cause. Trade in a like item and save 20% on all Harleys' apparel during this Trade In Trade Up event. Harleys: The Store for Men is located at 3565 N. Oakland Ave. Call 414-332-3404 or visit harleys4men.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Junior Receives Perfect 36 on ACT test
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays