With a career in public media spanning nearly three decades, Gary Knell served as CEO of Sesame Workshop for 12 years before joining NPR in 2011. At the lecture, he will discuss plans to advance NPR's core mission and strengthen connections between listeners, stations and public media. Knell will take questions from the audience.
Lecture tickets go on sale May 1st. Call WUWM at 414-270-1225 to purchase advance tickets. $7 for members and $10 for non-members. Tickets will be $12 at the door (only cash or check). All proceeds from this event will support WUWM.
For more info, visit www.wuwm.com/wuwmevents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- MCW to host community mental health series
- Shorewood School District to Participate in National Day of Service
- 2015 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Vision scientists to explore causes of vision loss in albinism