With a career in public media spanning nearly three decades, Gary Knell served as CEO of Sesame Workshop for 12 years before joining NPR in 2011. At the lecture, he will discuss plans to advance NPR's core mission and strengthen connections between listeners, stations and public media. Knell will take questions from the audience.
Lecture tickets go on sale May 1st. Call WUWM at 414-270-1225 to purchase advance tickets. $7 for members and $10 for non-members. Tickets will be $12 at the door (only cash or check). All proceeds from this event will support WUWM.
For more info, visit www.wuwm.com/wuwmevents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale's 4th of July Celebration & 65th Birthday
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour