With a career in public media spanning nearly three decades, Gary Knell served as CEO of Sesame Workshop for 12 years before joining NPR in 2011. At the lecture, he will discuss plans to advance NPR's core mission and strengthen connections between listeners, stations and public media. Knell will take questions from the audience.
Lecture tickets go on sale May 1st. Call WUWM at 414-270-1225 to purchase advance tickets. $7 for members and $10 for non-members. Tickets will be $12 at the door (only cash or check). All proceeds from this event will support WUWM.
For more info, visit www.wuwm.com/wuwmevents.
- St. Joan Antida high School to honor Kathy Mykleby of WISN 12 News
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry