With a career in public media spanning nearly three decades, Gary Knell served as CEO of Sesame Workshop for 12 years before joining NPR in 2011. At the lecture, he will discuss plans to advance NPR's core mission and strengthen connections between listeners, stations and public media. Knell will take questions from the audience.
Lecture tickets go on sale May 1st. Call WUWM at 414-270-1225 to purchase advance tickets. $7 for members and $10 for non-members. Tickets will be $12 at the door (only cash or check). All proceeds from this event will support WUWM.
For more info, visit www.wuwm.com/wuwmevents.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public Hearing on Central District Master Plan
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Black History Month, Celebrate Smokers Quitting and Becoming a Part of History
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.