10-Week Series Offers Diverse Musical Choices
Shorewood is pleased to kick off its free summer concert series, "Summer Sounds," on Wednesday, June 20 with the popular Caribbean sounds of King Solomon, the area's leading Reggae band. King Solomon has developed a tremendous following in Milwaukee while headlining major festivals such as Summerfest and RiverSplash.
"Summer Sounds" takes place at beautiful Hubbard Park along the Milwaukee River on 10 Wednesday evenings June 20-August 29 from 6-9 p.m. (excluding July 4). Bring a lawn chair or blanket - food and beverages will be for sale from Hubbard Lodge. Meet your friends, bring the whole family and make a night of it every Wednesday at Hubbard Park this summer.
PNC Bank and Hubbard Park Lodge are the presenting sponsors of "Summer Sounds." Additional sponsors include Barefoot Wine, the Shorewood Foundation, the Shorewood Men's Club and Culver's of Shorewood.
Visit shorewoodtoday.com for a complete list of musicians for the 10-week series.
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- WAUKESHA CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION
- SHOREWOOD CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!