10-Week Series Offers Diverse Musical Choices
Shorewood is pleased to kick off its free summer concert series, "Summer Sounds," on Wednesday, June 20 with the popular Caribbean sounds of King Solomon, the area's leading Reggae band. King Solomon has developed a tremendous following in Milwaukee while headlining major festivals such as Summerfest and RiverSplash.
"Summer Sounds" takes place at beautiful Hubbard Park along the Milwaukee River on 10 Wednesday evenings June 20-August 29 from 6-9 p.m. (excluding July 4). Bring a lawn chair or blanket - food and beverages will be for sale from Hubbard Lodge. Meet your friends, bring the whole family and make a night of it every Wednesday at Hubbard Park this summer.
PNC Bank and Hubbard Park Lodge are the presenting sponsors of "Summer Sounds." Additional sponsors include Barefoot Wine, the Shorewood Foundation, the Shorewood Men's Club and Culver's of Shorewood.
Visit shorewoodtoday.com for a complete list of musicians for the 10-week series.
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER
- Oconomowoc Banker, Mark Mohr, to Serve on Wisconsin Bankers Association Board
- Summer Reading Programs at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- BMX Stunt Team Performs at St. John's Lutheran