10-Week Series Offers Diverse Musical Choices
Shorewood is pleased to kick off its free summer concert series, "Summer Sounds," on Wednesday, June 20 with the popular Caribbean sounds of King Solomon, the area's leading Reggae band. King Solomon has developed a tremendous following in Milwaukee while headlining major festivals such as Summerfest and RiverSplash.
"Summer Sounds" takes place at beautiful Hubbard Park along the Milwaukee River on 10 Wednesday evenings June 20-August 29 from 6-9 p.m. (excluding July 4). Bring a lawn chair or blanket - food and beverages will be for sale from Hubbard Lodge. Meet your friends, bring the whole family and make a night of it every Wednesday at Hubbard Park this summer.
PNC Bank and Hubbard Park Lodge are the presenting sponsors of "Summer Sounds." Additional sponsors include Barefoot Wine, the Shorewood Foundation, the Shorewood Men's Club and Culver's of Shorewood.
Visit shorewoodtoday.com for a complete list of musicians for the 10-week series.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Robert Annual Rummage Sale this Weekend
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- See How Fudge Is Made
- New Integrative Bodywork Practice Launches in Shorewood
- The 6th Annual Southeast WI Festival of Books Announces Keynote Speakers
- Seniors Oktoberfest Lunch