10-Week Series Offers Diverse Musical Choices
Shorewood is pleased to kick off its free summer concert series, "Summer Sounds," on Wednesday, June 20 with the popular Caribbean sounds of King Solomon, the area's leading Reggae band. King Solomon has developed a tremendous following in Milwaukee while headlining major festivals such as Summerfest and RiverSplash.
"Summer Sounds" takes place at beautiful Hubbard Park along the Milwaukee River on 10 Wednesday evenings June 20-August 29 from 6-9 p.m. (excluding July 4). Bring a lawn chair or blanket - food and beverages will be for sale from Hubbard Lodge. Meet your friends, bring the whole family and make a night of it every Wednesday at Hubbard Park this summer.
PNC Bank and Hubbard Park Lodge are the presenting sponsors of "Summer Sounds." Additional sponsors include Barefoot Wine, the Shorewood Foundation, the Shorewood Men's Club and Culver's of Shorewood.
Visit shorewoodtoday.com for a complete list of musicians for the 10-week series.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory