Advanced Pain Management (APM) today announced that Shorewood resident Nina Bendre, NP, has joined the physicians and staff of APM as a nurse practitioner. Bendre will be seeing patients primarily at APM’s Milwaukee clinic, located at 9120 W. Capitol Dr., as well as other metro Milwaukee APM locations. APM is a group of physicians dedicated to diagnosing and treating painful conditions using the most advanced, minimally invasive treatment options available.
“We are pleased to have Nina join our experienced team of pain management professionals,” said Yogendra Bharat, M.D., chief medical officer at Advanced Pain Management. “We strive to help our patients find relief from pain, and we’re looking forward to Nina being a part of that effort at APM.”
Bendre, board-certified nurse practitioner, earned a bachelor’s and master’s degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Prior to joining Advanced Pain Management, Bendre worked as a registered nurse at the Milwaukee VA Medical Center for six years. Her experience includes direct patient care in the diagnosis and treatment of many conditions, including psychological aspects of pain and painful conditions.
“Working collaboratively with other health care professionals, I hope to assist patients in achieving their goals and striving for optimal health,” said Bendre. “As a nurse practitioner, I look forward to offering guidance through education, medication therapy and comprehensive treatments.”
Advanced Pain Management is one of the largest pain management groups in the country, with 30 board-certified/eligible physicians offering the most advanced techniques for pain control. Advanced Pain Management physicians operate out of more than 40 locations in Wisconsin, including metro Milwaukee, the greater Madison area, Racine, Sheboygan, Green Bay, Wausau, as well as in Mankato, Minn. You can find Advanced Pain Management online at www.apmhealth.com, and on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Shorewood Library's Annual Summer Celebration
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Concordia University Wisconsin Announces Four Musical Acts For Its Lake Moon Festival August 9
- Immediate Need for O Negative Blood Donors