Advanced Pain Management (APM) today announced that Shorewood resident Nina Bendre, NP, has joined the physicians and staff of APM as a nurse practitioner. Bendre will be seeing patients primarily at APM’s Milwaukee clinic, located at 9120 W. Capitol Dr., as well as other metro Milwaukee APM locations. APM is a group of physicians dedicated to diagnosing and treating painful conditions using the most advanced, minimally invasive treatment options available.
“We are pleased to have Nina join our experienced team of pain management professionals,” said Yogendra Bharat, M.D., chief medical officer at Advanced Pain Management. “We strive to help our patients find relief from pain, and we’re looking forward to Nina being a part of that effort at APM.”
Bendre, board-certified nurse practitioner, earned a bachelor’s and master’s degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Prior to joining Advanced Pain Management, Bendre worked as a registered nurse at the Milwaukee VA Medical Center for six years. Her experience includes direct patient care in the diagnosis and treatment of many conditions, including psychological aspects of pain and painful conditions.
“Working collaboratively with other health care professionals, I hope to assist patients in achieving their goals and striving for optimal health,” said Bendre. “As a nurse practitioner, I look forward to offering guidance through education, medication therapy and comprehensive treatments.”
Advanced Pain Management is one of the largest pain management groups in the country, with 30 board-certified/eligible physicians offering the most advanced techniques for pain control. Advanced Pain Management physicians operate out of more than 40 locations in Wisconsin, including metro Milwaukee, the greater Madison area, Racine, Sheboygan, Green Bay, Wausau, as well as in Mankato, Minn. You can find Advanced Pain Management online at www.apmhealth.com, and on Facebook and Twitter.
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Shorewood Students Part of Summer STEM Program GE Girls
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour