Great Blues Tunes This Week at "Summer Sounds" in Hubbard Park Along the Milwaukee River
Don't miss this week's FREE community concert at Hubbard Park with the hot blues group, the Alex Wilson Band, winner of several WAMI Awards for blues group/artist and guitarist of the year, plus the Road to Memphis Blues Challenge in Grafton. Put Wednesday, July 11 on your calendar from 6-9 p.m. and come on down to beautiful Hubbard Park - bring a lawn chair or blanket, and purchase your dinner and beverages from Hubbard Park Lodge. This is our third of 10 concerts - every Wednesday night until August 29.
The "Summer Sounds" concert series is produced by the Village of Shorewood Marketing Program, with support from PNC Bank, Hubbard Park Lodge, Barefoot Wine, the Shorewood Men's Club, the Shorewood Foundation and Culver's of Shorewood. Enjoy the beauty of one of Milwaukee's best-kept secrets and experience Hubbard Park every Wednesday night this summer!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Eastcastle Place Senior Living Community Earns Perfect 100 on Walk Score®
- Free Movie Showing
- Assurant Health ranks on southeast Wisconsin Top Workplaces list
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- GRAEF RECOGNIZED BY AMERICAN COUNCIL OF ENGINEERING COMPANIES
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Shorewood Schools celebrate Art Week
- River Cruise Seminar
- Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble's 10th Anniversary Concert