North Shore Bank Partners with Wisconsin Humane Society to Host Third Annual Pet Event in Shorewood
North Shore Bank today announced that its Shorewood branch located at Lake Bluff and Oakland Avenue will join forces with the Wisconsin Humane Society to hold its third annual picnic and pet event from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, July 27. This free event is open to the public and will be held at the bank’s Shorewood branch, 4414 N. Oakland Ave.
The public is invited to bring their pets for fun activities that include a visit by Humane Society animals looking for new homes and grooming tips and nail clipping by Vanity Fur. A picnic lunch of hot dogs, chips and lemonade will be served, and attendees can help support the Humane Society by purchasing homemade goodies from the bank's bake sale.
People are also invited to drop off a donation for the Wisconsin Humane Society the bank’s Shorewood branch at 4414 N. Oakland Ave.
The Wisconsin Humane Society has multiple items on its wish list for its companion animals, wildlife and shelter guests, including cat and dog toys and treats, cat food, grooming tools, cat traps, lint rollers, disinfectant wipes, Alkaline batteries, bleach, facial tissue and more.
"The Wisconsin Humane Society does great work in our community, and we are proud to support this worthwhile organization,” said Michelle Padovano, manager of North Shore Bank’s Shorewood office. "We’ll have a lot of great activities for our neighbors and their furry friends, and we encourage everyone to stop by and join in the fun.”
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country and was named a Top Workplace in 2012 by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Ozaukee County, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego, and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER
- Oconomowoc Banker, Mark Mohr, to Serve on Wisconsin Bankers Association Board
- Summer Reading Programs at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- BMX Stunt Team Performs at St. John's Lutheran