North Shore Bank Partners with Wisconsin Humane Society to Host Third Annual Pet Event in Shorewood
North Shore Bank today announced that its Shorewood branch located at Lake Bluff and Oakland Avenue will join forces with the Wisconsin Humane Society to hold its third annual picnic and pet event from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, July 27. This free event is open to the public and will be held at the bank’s Shorewood branch, 4414 N. Oakland Ave.
The public is invited to bring their pets for fun activities that include a visit by Humane Society animals looking for new homes and grooming tips and nail clipping by Vanity Fur. A picnic lunch of hot dogs, chips and lemonade will be served, and attendees can help support the Humane Society by purchasing homemade goodies from the bank's bake sale.
People are also invited to drop off a donation for the Wisconsin Humane Society the bank’s Shorewood branch at 4414 N. Oakland Ave.
The Wisconsin Humane Society has multiple items on its wish list for its companion animals, wildlife and shelter guests, including cat and dog toys and treats, cat food, grooming tools, cat traps, lint rollers, disinfectant wipes, Alkaline batteries, bleach, facial tissue and more.
"The Wisconsin Humane Society does great work in our community, and we are proud to support this worthwhile organization,” said Michelle Padovano, manager of North Shore Bank’s Shorewood office. "We’ll have a lot of great activities for our neighbors and their furry friends, and we encourage everyone to stop by and join in the fun.”
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country and was named a Top Workplace in 2012 by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Ozaukee County, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego, and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Public Hearing on Central District Master Plan
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Black History Month, Celebrate Smokers Quitting and Becoming a Part of History
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop