Shorewood photographer Ian Pritchard is among the 95 Midwestern artists who will show and sell their works at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, in Wauwatosa.
The art fair, set in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, rain or shine. It features live music, beverages, and homemade sandwiches and desserts. Admission is $4 and is free for children 12 and younger.
Inside the restored Victorian-era mansion, more than 100 hats from more than 100 years will be displayed. Many of the hats are on loan to the Wauwatosa Historical Society, while others are from the society’s permanent collection.
The Firefly Art Fair supports the historical society’s educational and preservation missions.
For more information, visit www.wauwatosahistoricalsociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- FREE Summer Concert Series Announced at Hubbard Park
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Shorewood resident named to Chambers USA 2013 leading lawyer list
- Milwaukee Mechanic Builds a Booming International Bounce-House Business
- Grassroots Northshore Forum
- Seniors Summer Picnic
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health