Make a sound investment this fall; support WUWM’s Quiet Fund Drive. Enjoy more of your favorite public radio programs and less fundraising interruptions. Give what YOU can to keep quality programming and community service strong at Milwaukee Public Radio. GIVE $25 or more.
If you received a request of support from WUWM, please mail in your donation by September 30. If you have never given to WUWM, please consider making a donation online at www.wuwm.com/give. Thank you!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- FREE Pre-Concert Workshop
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- Growing Small Business Reaches Top 5% of Industry
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Columbia St. Mary’s River Woods Outpatient Center Receives a 2014 5-Star National Award