Make a sound investment this fall; support WUWM’s Quiet Fund Drive. Enjoy more of your favorite public radio programs and less fundraising interruptions. Give what YOU can to keep quality programming and community service strong at Milwaukee Public Radio. GIVE $25 or more.
If you received a request of support from WUWM, please mail in your donation by September 30. If you have never given to WUWM, please consider making a donation online at www.wuwm.com/give. Thank you!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- What I earned By Serving on the School Board
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors