Make a sound investment this fall; support WUWM’s Quiet Fund Drive. Enjoy more of your favorite public radio programs and less fundraising interruptions. Give what YOU can to keep quality programming and community service strong at Milwaukee Public Radio. GIVE $25 or more.
If you received a request of support from WUWM, please mail in your donation by September 30. If you have never given to WUWM, please consider making a donation online at www.wuwm.com/give. Thank you!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- "The Nutcracker" returns December 13-27, 2014
- St.. Jude Kindergartners Share the Warmth This Holiday Season