Make a sound investment this fall; support WUWM’s Quiet Fund Drive. Enjoy more of your favorite public radio programs and less fundraising interruptions. Give what YOU can to keep quality programming and community service strong at Milwaukee Public Radio. GIVE $25 or more.
If you received a request of support from WUWM, please mail in your donation by September 30. If you have never given to WUWM, please consider making a donation online at www.wuwm.com/give. Thank you!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Junior Receives Perfect 36 on ACT test
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays
- Find Your Warm Snuggle Kitty Adoption Event
- Concordia University Wisconsin Supports Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts