Shorewood Library Library’s fall programs for families with young children start this week. The popular Saturday Special series kicks off September 8 at 10:30 a.m. with Sing Along Saturday. Elise Pennington of the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music will present a morning of music and movement. Special Saturdays are for families with young children. No registration is need.
Shorewood Public Library’s Pre-school Storyhour begins September 13. Storyhour sessions will be held Thursday mornings from 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.. Pre-school story times are for children who are three or four years old. Pre-registration is required. Parents may register their children by visiting the library or calling 847-2670.
Rock and Read Lapsit and Toddler Story Times will be held in November Mondays November 5 - 26. Registration begins October 22.
For more information about story hours and a complete list of library events, contact the Shorewood Public Library 847-2670 or www.shorewoodlibrary.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- "The Nutcracker" returns December 13-27, 2014
- St.. Jude Kindergartners Share the Warmth This Holiday Season