Shorewood Library Library’s fall programs for families with young children start this week. The popular Saturday Special series kicks off September 8 at 10:30 a.m. with Sing Along Saturday. Elise Pennington of the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music will present a morning of music and movement. Special Saturdays are for families with young children. No registration is need.
Shorewood Public Library’s Pre-school Storyhour begins September 13. Storyhour sessions will be held Thursday mornings from 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.. Pre-school story times are for children who are three or four years old. Pre-registration is required. Parents may register their children by visiting the library or calling 847-2670.
Rock and Read Lapsit and Toddler Story Times will be held in November Mondays November 5 - 26. Registration begins October 22.
For more information about story hours and a complete list of library events, contact the Shorewood Public Library 847-2670 or www.shorewoodlibrary.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- GRAEF RECOGNIZED BY AMERICAN COUNCIL OF ENGINEERING COMPANIES
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Shorewood Schools celebrate Art Week
- River Cruise Seminar
- Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble's 10th Anniversary Concert
- Growing Power's Will Allen to Speak at UWM May 15
- Bel Canto Boy Choirs Present Free Concert
- Brown Deer-Granville High School Athletic Hall of Fame
- Local Remodeler Earns New Universal Design Certification