Shorewood Library Library’s fall programs for families with young children start this week. The popular Saturday Special series kicks off September 8 at 10:30 a.m. with Sing Along Saturday. Elise Pennington of the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music will present a morning of music and movement. Special Saturdays are for families with young children. No registration is need.
Shorewood Public Library’s Pre-school Storyhour begins September 13. Storyhour sessions will be held Thursday mornings from 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.. Pre-school story times are for children who are three or four years old. Pre-registration is required. Parents may register their children by visiting the library or calling 847-2670.
Rock and Read Lapsit and Toddler Story Times will be held in November Mondays November 5 - 26. Registration begins October 22.
For more information about story hours and a complete list of library events, contact the Shorewood Public Library 847-2670 or www.shorewoodlibrary.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860
- Shorewood Senior Center to Sponsor Trip to Art in Bloom
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Seniors Anniversary Party