Bid High On Our Beautiful Hearts from 4:30-7:30 p.m. at Hubbard Park Lodge
Celebrate the conclusion of this summer’s “I Love Shorewood” Public Art Event by attending the heart auction at Hubbard Park Lodge on Sunday, Sept. 16 from 4:30-7:30 p.m. (The Lodge is located in Hubbard Park at 3565 N. Morris Blvd., just 4 blocks south of Capitol Dr.) Our handsome hearts will be auctioned off to the highest bidders with proceeds to benefit the Shorewood Foundation, the event’s presenting sponsor. Admission is only $10/person and includes light appetizers and a cash bar - plus you will get to meet the artists! You can pre-bid on a heart right now by visiting shorewoodtoday.com. Packets of heart notecards ($7) are still on sale at Village Hall and will also be on sale at the auction. Plus, the name of the lucky winner of heart #2 by artist Kathy Hoffman will be drawn at the auction.
Shorewood gratefully acknowledges the following organizations and business sponsors for helping to make “I Love Shorewood” a great success this summer:
- Shorewood Foundation
- Mandel Group Inc.
- Shorewood Men’s Club
- Shorewood Department of Public Works
- John O’Hara Photography
Thanks also go to our talented artists and generous business sponsors for hosting a heart in front of their location. “I Love Shorewood” was produced by the Shorewood Marketing Program to promote all the great reasons to live, work and shop in our Village. Thanks to our residents and guests for falling in love all over again with Shorewood this summer!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Eastcastle Place Senior Living Community Earns Perfect 100 on Walk Score®
- Free Movie Showing
- Assurant Health ranks on southeast Wisconsin Top Workplaces list
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- GRAEF RECOGNIZED BY AMERICAN COUNCIL OF ENGINEERING COMPANIES
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Shorewood Schools celebrate Art Week
- River Cruise Seminar
- Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble's 10th Anniversary Concert
- Growing Power's Will Allen to Speak at UWM May 15