October 15, 2012
Shorewood Senior Resource Center To Preent Program On Elder Care Planning And Asset Preservation
The Shorewood Senior Resource Center will present a program called "If Not Now, When? Elder Care Planning and Asset Preservation.” There will be a discussion of legal and financial options for those currently caring for elderly loved ones or those interested in beginning to plan for their own elder care.
Focusing on asset preservation, options for financing long term care and maintaining control as needs change will be discussed. Jess Henrickson with R.W. Baird and Dan McDermott with MFW Law Firm will lead the program, which will be informational only. No products or services will be promoted or sold.
The program will be held on Wednesday, October 24 from 10 am – 12 pm at the Shorewood Senior resource Center, located on the ground floor of the Shorewood Library, 3920 N Murray Avenue. The cost is $3 for Shorewood residents and $5 for non-residents. Pre-registration is required. To pre-register and for more information, call Elizabeth Price, Senior Resource Center Coordinator at (414) 847-2727.
CONTACT PERSON: Elizabeth Price, Senior Resource Center Coordinator at (414) 847-2727.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- FREE Summer Concert Series Announced at Hubbard Park
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Shorewood resident named to Chambers USA 2013 leading lawyer list
- Milwaukee Mechanic Builds a Booming International Bounce-House Business
- Grassroots Northshore Forum
- Seniors Summer Picnic
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health