WUWM’s PROJECT MILWAUKEE: Help Wanted
Many Wisconsin companies have job openings, but cannot find skilled workers. Meanwhile, prospective workers are having trouble finding jobs that offer both a family-supporting wage and a career track. WUWM's latest Project Milwaukee series will explore the growing concern over the “skills gap.”
LISTEN: October 29 – November 2, 2012
Hear a series of interviews and reports on WUWM 89.7 FM
Stay connected. Learn more at www.wuwm.com/projectmilwaukee
FORUM: Tuesday, October 30 from 4 to 6 pm
Join the conversation. Attend the public forum and discussion.
1015 N. 6th St., Milwaukee
6th Floor Conference Center, Room M605.
The community forum is free and open to the public. RESERVE YOUR SEATS TODAY!
RSVP at http://projmke-helpwanted.eventbrite.com/ or call 414-270-1224.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Eastcastle Place Senior Living Community Earns Perfect 100 on Walk Score®
- Free Movie Showing
- Assurant Health ranks on southeast Wisconsin Top Workplaces list
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- GRAEF RECOGNIZED BY AMERICAN COUNCIL OF ENGINEERING COMPANIES
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Shorewood Schools celebrate Art Week
- River Cruise Seminar
- Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble's 10th Anniversary Concert