Looking for that perfect hostess gift, how about a holiday gift or just something for yourself that is unique and unusual? Well you may find it at the Shorewood Foundation Dinner and Auction.
Some of the unusual auction items include a hand painted rain barrel, an original painting created just for the event and the opportunity for 4 to ride on a North Shore firetruck in the Shorewood 4th of July parade in 2013. Of course, there are also tickets to a Green Bay Packer game, installation of a raised garden bed and gifts cards to many of the generous Shorewood merchants.
The dinner and auction is November 3rd 6:00 p.m. at Hubbard Park Lodge. Tickets are $100.00 per person and tickets may be obtained from Mike McCauley at 277-5525 or Kristin Fraser at 962-2275.
The Shorewood Foundation, a nonprofit entity, works to enhance the character and quality of life in our great community. Some examples of the many community activities and causes the foundation has supported include being the exclusive provider of the 4th of July Fireworks, grants to Atwater, Lake Bluff, SIS, & Shorewood High School for technology upgrades, grants for the Atwater Beach Board Walk and Playground Equipment, providing higher education scholarships for SHS graduates, and the Shorewood Parks Bike Path.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- GRAEF RECOGNIZED BY AMERICAN COUNCIL OF ENGINEERING COMPANIES
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Shorewood Schools celebrate Art Week
- River Cruise Seminar
- Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble's 10th Anniversary Concert
- Growing Power's Will Allen to Speak at UWM May 15
- Bel Canto Boy Choirs Present Free Concert
- Brown Deer-Granville High School Athletic Hall of Fame
- Local Remodeler Earns New Universal Design Certification