Aspen Medical Aesthetics & Laser Clinic to Hold Annual Holiday Open House on November 14th. Event Will Also Help Raise Funds for Family Sharing of Ozaukee County
MEQUON, WIS. (November 13, 2012) – Aspen Medical Aesthetics & Laser Clinic of Mequon will be holding their annual Holiday Open House event from 1pm to 8pm on Wednesday, November 14th.
The annual Holiday Open House event is Aspen’s largest event of the year and will feature:
- Savings of up to 50% on treatments & products
- Botox, Laser Hair Removal, Juvederm & Radiesse demonstrations
Raffle and prizes
- Join Aspen for beverages, appetizers, and a great time
The Aspen Holiday Open House event will also help raise funds for Family Sharing of Ozaukee County. A portion of the event sales will help support this wonderful organization that focuses on Ozaukee County residents including low-income families with children, the elderly, and those who deal with serious physical and mental health issues.
The event will be held at Aspen’s location in Mequon at 11037 North Towne Square Road.
About Aspen Medical Aesthetics & Laser Clinic
Aspen Medical Aesthetics & Laser Clinic is located in Mequon and has built their reputation as the Midwest’s premier provider of physician administered cosmetic treatments to help their clients look and feel their absolute best. Aspen offers a highly developed mix of products and services that are minimally invasive. Aspen has complete expertise for today’s leading products and treatments including Botox Cosmetic, Radiesse, Juvederm, Latisse, Microdermabrasion, Liquid Facelifts, Laser Hair Removal, and much more. To learn more about Aspen, please call 262-241-2273 or visit www.AspenMedicalSpa.com.
For more information please contact:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations