The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will watch "The Way" in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. The showing will begin at 1 p.m., Wednesday, November 28.
The film is a joint venture between Martin Sheen and his son Emilio Estevez. When his son dies while hiking the 450 mile Camino de Santiago, a medieval Christian pilgrimage across the Pyranees in Northern Spain, an American doctor (Sheen) goes to retrieve his body and ends up hiking the trail with a motley collection of lost souls. These include an overweight Dutchman seeking to regain his wife's desire, a Canadian fleeing domestic abuse, and an Irish travel writer suffering "writer's block."
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
- St. Joan Antida high School to honor Kathy Mykleby of WISN 12 News
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry