The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will watch "The Way" in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. The showing will begin at 1 p.m., Wednesday, November 28.
The film is a joint venture between Martin Sheen and his son Emilio Estevez. When his son dies while hiking the 450 mile Camino de Santiago, a medieval Christian pilgrimage across the Pyranees in Northern Spain, an American doctor (Sheen) goes to retrieve his body and ends up hiking the trail with a motley collection of lost souls. These include an overweight Dutchman seeking to regain his wife's desire, a Canadian fleeing domestic abuse, and an Irish travel writer suffering "writer's block."
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GROWING YOUR BUSINESS IN A DOWN ECONOMY WORKSHOP IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK AWAY
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- FREE Summer Concert Series Announced at Hubbard Park
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Shorewood resident named to Chambers USA 2013 leading lawyer list
- Milwaukee Mechanic Builds a Booming International Bounce-House Business
- Grassroots Northshore Forum
- Seniors Summer Picnic
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health