The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will watch "The Way" in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. The showing will begin at 1 p.m., Wednesday, November 28.
The film is a joint venture between Martin Sheen and his son Emilio Estevez. When his son dies while hiking the 450 mile Camino de Santiago, a medieval Christian pilgrimage across the Pyranees in Northern Spain, an American doctor (Sheen) goes to retrieve his body and ends up hiking the trail with a motley collection of lost souls. These include an overweight Dutchman seeking to regain his wife's desire, a Canadian fleeing domestic abuse, and an Irish travel writer suffering "writer's block."
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- FREE Pre-Concert Workshop
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- Growing Small Business Reaches Top 5% of Industry
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Columbia St. Mary’s River Woods Outpatient Center Receives a 2014 5-Star National Award