The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will watch "The Way" in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. The showing will begin at 1 p.m., Wednesday, November 28.
The film is a joint venture between Martin Sheen and his son Emilio Estevez. When his son dies while hiking the 450 mile Camino de Santiago, a medieval Christian pilgrimage across the Pyranees in Northern Spain, an American doctor (Sheen) goes to retrieve his body and ends up hiking the trail with a motley collection of lost souls. These include an overweight Dutchman seeking to regain his wife's desire, a Canadian fleeing domestic abuse, and an Irish travel writer suffering "writer's block."
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- Appliance Gallery Offers Maintenance Tips for Kitchen Appliances
- Alverno College Names Jessica Ott Director of Athletics
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Alverno College Names Karin Wasiullah Associate Dean of Nursing
- Shorewood Free Summer Concert Series Returns
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin