The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will watch "The Way" in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. The showing will begin at 1 p.m., Wednesday, November 28.
The film is a joint venture between Martin Sheen and his son Emilio Estevez. When his son dies while hiking the 450 mile Camino de Santiago, a medieval Christian pilgrimage across the Pyranees in Northern Spain, an American doctor (Sheen) goes to retrieve his body and ends up hiking the trail with a motley collection of lost souls. These include an overweight Dutchman seeking to regain his wife's desire, a Canadian fleeing domestic abuse, and an Irish travel writer suffering "writer's block."
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
- Shorewood Students Part of Summer STEM Program GE Girls
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER
- Oconomowoc Banker, Mark Mohr, to Serve on Wisconsin Bankers Association Board
- Summer Reading Programs at the Whitefish Bay Public Library