The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will watch "The Way" in the clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale. The showing will begin at 1 p.m., Wednesday, November 28.
The film is a joint venture between Martin Sheen and his son Emilio Estevez. When his son dies while hiking the 450 mile Camino de Santiago, a medieval Christian pilgrimage across the Pyranees in Northern Spain, an American doctor (Sheen) goes to retrieve his body and ends up hiking the trail with a motley collection of lost souls. These include an overweight Dutchman seeking to regain his wife's desire, a Canadian fleeing domestic abuse, and an Irish travel writer suffering "writer's block."
Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. For further information, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19