Pam Evason of Windermere Wealth Advisors, LLC Featured in National MS Society’s MS Connection Magazine
Quarterly newsletter features investing and personal finance topics
Pam Evason, Managing Director of Windermere Wealth Advisors, is being featured in the Wisconsin Chapter of the National MS Society’s MS Connection Magazine. Evason, who is a member of the Board of Trustees for the Wisconsin Chapter of the national organization, is writing a four-part article series about various investing and personal finance topics. The magazine is mailed to more than 20,000 Wisconsin households.
Pam Evason, Windermere’s Managing Director, said, “Much like consulting a doctor for health issues and a lawyer for legal matters, working with an experienced professional in the development and execution of a financial plan and investment program is essential – particularly for those people with chronic illness. I’m proud to be able to share the importance of establishing a roadmap for the future with the people who read MS Connection.”
Evason’s first article can be found on page 25-26 of MS Connection and can be read here: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/wig/about-this-chapter/ms_connection/index.aspx#
The article is also available in Market Perspectives, Windermere’s own quarterly newsletter. To sign up for Market Perspectives, go to www.windermerewealth.com and click on Research & Commentary or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a subscription.
Windermere is an employee-owned independent investment advisory firm built to assist individuals in turning their financial visions into a reality. Our credentialed, independent advisors offer one-on-one solutions grounded in research, education, and expertise. For more information, call Pam Evason, Managing Director, at 414-716-6150 or visit www.windermerewealth.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860
- Shorewood Senior Center to Sponsor Trip to Art in Bloom
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Seniors Anniversary Party