Harleys: The Store for Men in Shorewood and the Italian Trade Commission invite you to discover the finest Italian fashions for today’s sophisticated man now through December 24. Featuring exceptional craftsmanship, unparalleled quality, superb design and remarkable value, Harleys is pleased to spotlight the most recognized Italian designers and their stunning collections - and offer a free gift with every purchase of $250 or more.
Discover the ultimate in Italian fashions by today’s most exclusive manufacturers: Allegri, Bruno Magli, Donald J. Pliner, Ermenegildo Zegna, Dolcepunta, Gran Sasso, Luigi Bianchi Mantova, Paul & Shark, and Trussini.
Specialty trunk shows will be held on December 13 (Dolcepunta and Zegna); December 13-15 (Donald Pliner); December 13-22 Santoni, Bruno Magli and Trussini; December 14 (Gran Sasso); December 20 (Luigi Bianchi Mantova); and December 21 (Allegri). Enjoy a sampling of delicious Italian refreshments while you shop, compliments of Milwaukee’s favorite Italian restaurant (and Harleys’ neighbor), Carini’s La Conca d’Oro.
Plus, with every purchase of $250 or more, receive a $50 gift certificate to Carini’s restaurant. With every purchase of $500 or more, receive a gourmet Carini’s holiday gift basket including spaghetti/marinara sauce, pasta, seasoned olive oil, seasoned salt and a bottle of Chianti.
Celebrate Italian fashion this holiday season at Harleys and choose the perfect gift – formal wear, casual wear, knitwear, footwear and accessories – for those on your gift-giving list or something special for yourself. For 64 years, Harleys has been Milwaukee’s premier fashion leader for men. Happy Harleydays!®
Harleys: The Store for Men is open Mon., Tue., Wed. and Fri, from 10-6, Thur. from 10-8 and Sat. 9-5. Also open Sun., Dec 23 from 11-4. 3565 N. Oakland Ave., Shorewood, Wis., 414-332-3404, harleys4men.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale's 4th of July Celebration & 65th Birthday
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour