Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay Registration for 2013-2014 starts Thursday, Jan. 17th
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay will begin accepting registration applications Thursday, January 17th for admission into the 2013-2014 school year. Three classes will be offered next year:
• Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00 – 11:15 am
• Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 – 11:15 am
• Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 12:30 – 2:45 pm
(an optional Monday class is available for afternoon students)
Registration application materials should be postmarked no earlier than Thursday, January 17th.
For more information, or to download registration forms, please visit www.communitypreschoolwfb.com/Registration.html or contact VP of Enrollment Ariana Voigt at email@example.com or 847-736-3133.
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay is a non-profit parent cooperative preschool, which provides families with the opportunity to be an integral part of their child’s first school experience.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations