Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay Registration for 2013-2014 starts Thursday, Jan. 17th
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay will begin accepting registration applications Thursday, January 17th for admission into the 2013-2014 school year. Three classes will be offered next year:
• Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00 – 11:15 am
• Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 – 11:15 am
• Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 12:30 – 2:45 pm
(an optional Monday class is available for afternoon students)
Registration application materials should be postmarked no earlier than Thursday, January 17th.
For more information, or to download registration forms, please visit www.communitypreschoolwfb.com/Registration.html or contact VP of Enrollment Ariana Voigt at email@example.com or 847-736-3133.
Community Preschool of Whitefish Bay is a non-profit parent cooperative preschool, which provides families with the opportunity to be an integral part of their child’s first school experience.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19