This Saturday is the 5th Annual Boutique Blowout at Atwater Elementary School - it will take place from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Atwater Cafetorium.
For this one day, a number of great Milwaukee clothing stores set up individual mini boutiques in the Atwater Cafetorium. Everything is on deep, deep discount – there are some truly amazing deals. This year, the following stores are participating:
Molloy’s, Faye's, Boutique B'Lou, Motherlode
Boutique Larrieux, Patricia Shoppe, Salamander, SHOP, Ma Jolie, Stephanie Horne
Min’s, Swanky Seconds, Five Hearts, and Another Look.
Miss Cupcake will also be there selling goodies and coffee.
There is a $5 admission charge and the door proceeds go to benefit Round Up for Recreation, which provides financial assistance to families to participate in recreation programs.
Come early for the best deals and bring cash, as not all vendors will be accepting credit cards.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Print all In new window NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- What I earned By Serving on the School Board
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- “Match Day” reveals future plans for new doctors