This Saturday is the 5th Annual Boutique Blowout at Atwater Elementary School - it will take place from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Atwater Cafetorium.
For this one day, a number of great Milwaukee clothing stores set up individual mini boutiques in the Atwater Cafetorium. Everything is on deep, deep discount – there are some truly amazing deals. This year, the following stores are participating:
Molloy’s, Faye's, Boutique B'Lou, Motherlode
Boutique Larrieux, Patricia Shoppe, Salamander, SHOP, Ma Jolie, Stephanie Horne
Min’s, Swanky Seconds, Five Hearts, and Another Look.
Miss Cupcake will also be there selling goodies and coffee.
There is a $5 admission charge and the door proceeds go to benefit Round Up for Recreation, which provides financial assistance to families to participate in recreation programs.
Come early for the best deals and bring cash, as not all vendors will be accepting credit cards.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public Hearing on Central District Master Plan
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Black History Month, Celebrate Smokers Quitting and Becoming a Part of History
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.