This Saturday is the 5th Annual Boutique Blowout at Atwater Elementary School - it will take place from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Atwater Cafetorium.
For this one day, a number of great Milwaukee clothing stores set up individual mini boutiques in the Atwater Cafetorium. Everything is on deep, deep discount – there are some truly amazing deals. This year, the following stores are participating:
Molloy’s, Faye's, Boutique B'Lou, Motherlode
Boutique Larrieux, Patricia Shoppe, Salamander, SHOP, Ma Jolie, Stephanie Horne
Min’s, Swanky Seconds, Five Hearts, and Another Look.
Miss Cupcake will also be there selling goodies and coffee.
There is a $5 admission charge and the door proceeds go to benefit Round Up for Recreation, which provides financial assistance to families to participate in recreation programs.
Come early for the best deals and bring cash, as not all vendors will be accepting credit cards.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah