This Saturday is the 5th Annual Boutique Blowout at Atwater Elementary School - it will take place from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Atwater Cafetorium.
For this one day, a number of great Milwaukee clothing stores set up individual mini boutiques in the Atwater Cafetorium. Everything is on deep, deep discount – there are some truly amazing deals. This year, the following stores are participating:
Molloy’s, Faye's, Boutique B'Lou, Motherlode
Boutique Larrieux, Patricia Shoppe, Salamander, SHOP, Ma Jolie, Stephanie Horne
Min’s, Swanky Seconds, Five Hearts, and Another Look.
Miss Cupcake will also be there selling goodies and coffee.
There is a $5 admission charge and the door proceeds go to benefit Round Up for Recreation, which provides financial assistance to families to participate in recreation programs.
Come early for the best deals and bring cash, as not all vendors will be accepting credit cards.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards
- MCW to host community mental health series
- Shorewood School District to Participate in National Day of Service