This Saturday is the 5th Annual Boutique Blowout at Atwater Elementary School - it will take place from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Atwater Cafetorium.
For this one day, a number of great Milwaukee clothing stores set up individual mini boutiques in the Atwater Cafetorium. Everything is on deep, deep discount – there are some truly amazing deals. This year, the following stores are participating:
Molloy’s, Faye's, Boutique B'Lou, Motherlode
Boutique Larrieux, Patricia Shoppe, Salamander, SHOP, Ma Jolie, Stephanie Horne
Min’s, Swanky Seconds, Five Hearts, and Another Look.
Miss Cupcake will also be there selling goodies and coffee.
There is a $5 admission charge and the door proceeds go to benefit Round Up for Recreation, which provides financial assistance to families to participate in recreation programs.
Come early for the best deals and bring cash, as not all vendors will be accepting credit cards.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19