The local law firm of Moertl, Wilkins & Campbell S.C. and Life Navigators, formerly known as ARC of Milwaukee will be holding a seminar regarding Special Needs Pooled Trusts on Wednesday, April 3 2013 at the Milwaukee Bar Association located at 424 East Wells Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202.
The seminar begins at 12:30 p.m. and will end at 1:30 p.m. with the presenters discussing Special Needs Pooled Trusts and introducing Life Navigators Trust II as a new option in Wisconsin for Pooled Trusts.
The cost for this seminar is $35 for Milwaukee Bar Association Members and $50 for non-members.
For further information, please contact Elizabeth Ruthmansdorfer, Attorney at Law at Moertl, Wilkins & Campbell S.C. at (414) 276-4366, email@example.com or visit them online at www.lawmwc.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- Eastcastle Place Senior Living Community Earns Perfect 100 on Walk Score®
- Free Movie Showing
- Assurant Health ranks on southeast Wisconsin Top Workplaces list
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- GRAEF RECOGNIZED BY AMERICAN COUNCIL OF ENGINEERING COMPANIES
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Shorewood Schools celebrate Art Week
- River Cruise Seminar
- Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble's 10th Anniversary Concert