St. Bob’s Backlot Cinema will present a family friendly movie on Tuesday, August 20th. “Jetsons: The Movie” begins at dusk on the playground/parking lot behind the school/church located at the corner of Capitol Drive and Maryland Avenue in Shorewood.
Hot dogs, popcorn and other treats will be for sale from the Class of 2014 beginning at 7:00 PM. Bring lawn chairs, blankets, etc. to sit on.
All are welcome and admission is free. In case of rain the event will be moved into the gym.
For more information contact Lisa Lesjak, at (414) 332-1164 ext. 3024 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah