Make a sound investment this fall and support WUWM’s Quiet Drive. Simplify your giving, become a WUWM Sustaining Member. We are seeking 213 NEW Sustaining Members this September. YOU can be one of them. It’s easy. Set-up an automatic monthly or quarterly contribution of $5, $10, $20 or more. You can make Milwaukee Public Radio’s powerful ideas and life-changing stories possible. Thank you for your support.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay Little League Registration is Open
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- SSRC Plans Trip to Jewish Museum, Lake Park Bistro
- High school concert set for Wednesday
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze