4 Shorewood Lawyers Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America guide and 2104 Lawyers of the Year
Foley and Lardner LLP is pleased to announce that 4 lawyers, from Shorewood, have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America guide, and as 2104 Lawyers of the Year in their respective areas of practice.
The Best Lawyers in America guide is based on peer-review surveys in which attorneys cast votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.
The list of Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyers of the Year is based on an exhaustive survey process in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Those individuals honored as Lawyers of the Year have received particularly high ratings in these surveys by earning a high level of respect for their abilities, professionalism and integrity
Local Foley attorneys named Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyers of the Year in addition to being included in the Best Lawyers in America Guide, include:
James T. McKeown
Local Foley attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers in America guide, include:
Thomas L. Shriner, Jr
Foley & Lardner LLP has approximately 900 attorneys in 21 offices providing award-winning business and legal insight to clients across the country. Foley has Wisconsin offices in Madison and Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah