Laurel Oaks senior community is hosting a free educational seminar entitled, "Breakthrough Discoveries in Alzheimer's Disease: Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention." Alzheimer's Disease is the number one concern of baby boomers...
• How do you know if you have it?
• How do you treat it?
• Can it be prevented?
Join us for this free presentation as Dr. Nancy Kennedy, a well-known Neuropsychologist specializing in the area of Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias, shares the latest innovations in diagnosis and treatment. She will also discuss practices on how to maintain cognitive function over the lifespan.
The program will be held on Thursday, October 8th from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Laurel Oaks, 1700 W. Bender Road in Glendale. A light supper will be served beginning at 5:30 p.m. and tours of Laurel Oaks will be available after the program. Please RSVP to 414-351-0505 by October 3rd if interested in attending.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group senior community and offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate Alzheimer’s/dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Shorewood Library's Annual Summer Celebration
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Concordia University Wisconsin Announces Four Musical Acts For Its Lake Moon Festival August 9
- Immediate Need for O Negative Blood Donors