Laurel Oaks senior community is hosting a free educational seminar entitled, "Breakthrough Discoveries in Alzheimer's Disease: Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention." Alzheimer's Disease is the number one concern of baby boomers...
• How do you know if you have it?
• How do you treat it?
• Can it be prevented?
Join us for this free presentation as Dr. Nancy Kennedy, a well-known Neuropsychologist specializing in the area of Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias, shares the latest innovations in diagnosis and treatment. She will also discuss practices on how to maintain cognitive function over the lifespan.
The program will be held on Thursday, October 8th from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Laurel Oaks, 1700 W. Bender Road in Glendale. A light supper will be served beginning at 5:30 p.m. and tours of Laurel Oaks will be available after the program. Please RSVP to 414-351-0505 by October 3rd if interested in attending.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group senior community and offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate Alzheimer’s/dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Shorewood Students Part of Summer STEM Program GE Girls
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER