The Friends of the UWM Golda Meir Library Used Book Sale will be open to the public on Sept. 24 and 25:
Tue., Sept. 24, 10 am to 6 pm
Wed., Sept. 25, 10 am to 4 pm
Over 5,000 books in a wide variety of genres will be offered.
The sale takes place on the fourth floor of the UWM Golda Meir Library, 2311 E. Hartford Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- Kick Off Chanukah at East Side Public Menorah Celebration
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- "The Nutcracker" returns December 13-27, 2014
- St.. Jude Kindergartners Share the Warmth This Holiday Season