The 40th annual Sleighbell Luncheon and Fashion Show to benefit Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Cancer Care Unit will be held at the Wisconsin Club Country Club on Saturday December 7. Sponsored by the Milwaukee Area Chapter of Delta Delta Delta Sorority, this event features a social hour and gift basket raffle at 10:30 a.m. followed by a luncheon and fashion show by m.e. Lou, Brookfield. Please contact Nora Werra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-784-9294 for information and reservations.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood Senior Center to Sponsor Trip to Art in Bloom
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Holocaust Remembrance Service at Alverno College