2014 WHITEFISH BAY LITTLE LEAGUE REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Registration for the 2014 Whitefish Bay Little League season is open via the league’s website, www.wfbll.com. There is a brief form to fill out and a fully secure credit card payment process (Visa and Master Card accepted). Registration runs through January 31, 2014. After that date a late fee is imposed. Children ages 6 through 14 are eligible to play.
There will be an informational meeting Tuesday January 21st at the Whitefish Bay Library (2nd floor) from 6:30 – 8 pm to answer any questions. It will be the only night for in-person registration.
Player evaluations dates will be Sundays March 2nd and March 9th at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House. Evaluations will start at 4 pm, with specific times for each division assigned in February.
Any questions contact David Wasserman at 414-906-1676 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- WAUKESHA CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION
- SHOREWOOD CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!