2014 WHITEFISH BAY LITTLE LEAGUE REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Registration for the 2014 Whitefish Bay Little League season is open via the league’s website, www.wfbll.com. There is a brief form to fill out and a fully secure credit card payment process (Visa and Master Card accepted). Registration runs through January 31, 2014. After that date a late fee is imposed. Children ages 6 through 14 are eligible to play.
There will be an informational meeting Tuesday January 21st at the Whitefish Bay Library (2nd floor) from 6:30 – 8 pm to answer any questions. It will be the only night for in-person registration.
Player evaluations dates will be Sundays March 2nd and March 9th at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House. Evaluations will start at 4 pm, with specific times for each division assigned in February.
Any questions contact David Wasserman at 414-906-1676 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator