2014 WHITEFISH BAY LITTLE LEAGUE REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Registration for the 2014 Whitefish Bay Little League season is open via the league’s website, www.wfbll.com. There is a brief form to fill out and a fully secure credit card payment process (Visa and Master Card accepted). Registration runs through January 31, 2014. After that date a late fee is imposed. Children ages 6 through 14 are eligible to play.
There will be an informational meeting Tuesday January 21st at the Whitefish Bay Library (2nd floor) from 6:30 – 8 pm to answer any questions. It will be the only night for in-person registration.
Player evaluations dates will be Sundays March 2nd and March 9th at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House. Evaluations will start at 4 pm, with specific times for each division assigned in February.
Any questions contact David Wasserman at 414-906-1676 or e-mail email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Public Hearing on Central District Master Plan
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Black History Month, Celebrate Smokers Quitting and Becoming a Part of History
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop