The Shorewood Business Improvement District (B.I.D.) today announced that it has signed a one-year marketing contract with MB Marketing Solutions LLC, a marketing communications firm based in Shorewood, Wisconsin.
The Shorewood B.I.D.’s marketing program includes special events, media relations and communication materials. The marketing contract was finalized at today’s meeting of the B.I.D. board of directors.
Michelle Boehm, principal of MB Marketing Solutions LLC, is joined by a team of independent marketing professionals who will work together on the contract’s multi-faceted scope. Team members include communications expert Jenny Steinman Heyden who will manage special events and media relations consultant Christel Henke, who worked as part of the previous B.I.D. marketing team. Boehm, Steinman Heyden, and Henke are all Shorewood residents and each has over 20 years of marketing communications experience.
“As Shorewood continues to grow its diverse array of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, we are pleased that this experienced marketing team will help local businesses continue to attract Shorewood residents as well as shoppers from nearby communities,” said BID Executive Director Jim Plaisted.
Boehm and her team look forward to collaborating with businesses, commercial property owners, and the community. “We are excited to partner with the B.I.D. in continuing to position Shorewood as a retail and services destination for everyday and specialty needs,” she said. “Shorewood’s eclectic mix of urban and suburban lifestyles offers something for everyone.”
The Shorewood Business Improvement District was established by commercial property owners and the Village of Shorewood in 1999 to promote the neighborhood as a premier destination for retail and service businesses to locate and thrive. For more information, visit www.shorewoodwi.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Glendale's 4th of July Celebration & 65th Birthday
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour