The Shorewood Senior Resource Center (SSRC) will sponsor a trip to Art in Bloom: A Tribute to Art and Flowers at the Milwaukee Art Museum on Thursday, March 27 from 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. A school bus will leave from the SSRC at 10 a.m.
Art in Bloom is an annual four-day celebration pairing floral arrangements with works of art nearby. Participants will have a chance to see the floral designers install their creations and get an early peak at the Marketplace, which offers treasures for home and garden.
The cost of the tour is $15 for Shorewood residents and $17 for nonresidents. Please give car license plate information when submitting payment. The deadline for registration is March 20, 2014.
The SSRC is located on the ground floor of the Shorewood Village Center, 2010 E. Shorewood Blvd. For more information and to register, call Elizabeth Price, Coordinator of the SSRC, at (414) 847-2727 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
# # #
Elizabeth Price, Coordinator,
Shorewood Senior Resource Center
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- FREE Pre-Concert Workshop
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- Growing Small Business Reaches Top 5% of Industry
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Columbia St. Mary’s River Woods Outpatient Center Receives a 2014 5-Star National Award