The Shorewood Senior Resource Center (SSRC) will sponsor a trip to Art in Bloom: A Tribute to Art and Flowers at the Milwaukee Art Museum on Thursday, March 27 from 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. A school bus will leave from the SSRC at 10 a.m.
Art in Bloom is an annual four-day celebration pairing floral arrangements with works of art nearby. Participants will have a chance to see the floral designers install their creations and get an early peak at the Marketplace, which offers treasures for home and garden.
The cost of the tour is $15 for Shorewood residents and $17 for nonresidents. Please give car license plate information when submitting payment. The deadline for registration is March 20, 2014.
The SSRC is located on the ground floor of the Shorewood Village Center, 2010 E. Shorewood Blvd. For more information and to register, call Elizabeth Price, Coordinator of the SSRC, at (414) 847-2727 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
# # #
Elizabeth Price, Coordinator,
Shorewood Senior Resource Center
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory