Is your child's car seat or booster seat:
- Over 6 years old?
- From a garage sale or thrift store?
- Involved in a car crash?
- Not being used?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please help us get these car seats out of use. They could be putting children at unknown risk of injury.
Bring your old car seats to Car Seat Round-up Day, sponsored by Safe Kids Wisconsin and its partners.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Northshore Fire Department
4401 W. River Lane
Brown Deer, WI 53223
For more information statewide visit www.safekidswi.org or for local information call (414)231-4894.
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator