AmeriCorps Field Disaster Preparedness Coordinators would like to invite everyone to a short one hour presentation.
This presentation on citizen disaster preparedness and local volunteering is to help with family disaster preparedness and provide resource information on volunteering for local disaster relief organization in southeastern Wisconsin.
The presentations are free and open to the public and are being given at local public libraries and community centers throughout Milwaukee County in May and June 2014.
The presentations all start at 6:00 PM. Here are dates in your area:
MAY 12, 2014 WEST ALLIS PUBLIC LIBRARY
MAY 13, 2014 NORTH SHORE PUBLIC LIBRARYMAY MAY 15, 2014 WHITEFISH BAY PUBLICLIBRARY
MAY 27, 2014 SHOREWOOD VILLAGE CENTER
If you have questions or need further information please contact AmeriCorps Field Disaster Preparedness Coordinator George King at 414-530-1416 or leave a message at 414-371-2918.
PRESENTATIONS SPONSORED BY: AMERICORPS – MILWAUKEE COUNTY
- Shorewood Students Part of Summer STEM Program GE Girls
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER
- Oconomowoc Banker, Mark Mohr, to Serve on Wisconsin Bankers Association Board
- Summer Reading Programs at the Whitefish Bay Public Library