AmeriCorps Field Disaster Preparedness Coordinators would like to invite everyone to a short one hour presentation.
This presentation on citizen disaster preparedness and local volunteering is to help with family disaster preparedness and provide resource information on volunteering for local disaster relief organization in southeastern Wisconsin.
The presentations are free and open to the public and are being given at local public libraries and community centers throughout Milwaukee County in May and June 2014.
The presentations all start at 6:00 PM. Here are dates in your area:
MAY 12, 2014 WEST ALLIS PUBLIC LIBRARY
MAY 13, 2014 NORTH SHORE PUBLIC LIBRARYMAY MAY 15, 2014 WHITEFISH BAY PUBLICLIBRARY
MAY 27, 2014 SHOREWOOD VILLAGE CENTER
If you have questions or need further information please contact AmeriCorps Field Disaster Preparedness Coordinator George King at 414-530-1416 or leave a message at 414-371-2918.
PRESENTATIONS SPONSORED BY: AMERICORPS – MILWAUKEE COUNTY
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offer Tips to Protect Your Home From Winter’s Chill
- Stritch Theater to perform "Kindertransport"
- Music And Dance in Abundance at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Memories of World War II
- Free Showing of "The Butler"
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Hosts 2015 Savannah and Atlanta Food Tour