Amy Lindner, Wauwatosa resident and Meta House President & CEO, has been chosen to attend an upcoming social enterprise course at Harvard Business School. Lindner received a scholarship from the Harvard Business School Club of Wisconsin to attend the week-long seminar, Strategic Perspectives in Nonprofit Management, in July. Lindner is one of only four nonprofit leaders in Wisconsin who received scholarships from the club to attend courses at Harvard this summer.
“I am deeply honored to receive the opportunity to learn the newest strategic practices from the Harvard Business School faculty,” Lindner said. “The lessons I learn will help Meta House continue to be a strong organization serving the hundreds of families who need us every year.”
For 50 years, Meta House, Inc. has helped women struggling with drug and alcohol addiction reclaim their lives and rebuild their families. Meta House’s model program meets the unique needs of women and their children, ending the generational cycle of substance abuse. To learn more, visit www.metahouse.org.
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Shorewood Students Part of Summer STEM Program GE Girls
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour