Amy Lindner, Wauwatosa resident and Meta House President & CEO, has been chosen to attend an upcoming social enterprise course at Harvard Business School. Lindner received a scholarship from the Harvard Business School Club of Wisconsin to attend the week-long seminar, Strategic Perspectives in Nonprofit Management, in July. Lindner is one of only four nonprofit leaders in Wisconsin who received scholarships from the club to attend courses at Harvard this summer.
“I am deeply honored to receive the opportunity to learn the newest strategic practices from the Harvard Business School faculty,” Lindner said. “The lessons I learn will help Meta House continue to be a strong organization serving the hundreds of families who need us every year.”
For 50 years, Meta House, Inc. has helped women struggling with drug and alcohol addiction reclaim their lives and rebuild their families. Meta House’s model program meets the unique needs of women and their children, ending the generational cycle of substance abuse. To learn more, visit www.metahouse.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19