Amy Lindner, Wauwatosa resident and Meta House President & CEO, has been chosen to attend an upcoming social enterprise course at Harvard Business School. Lindner received a scholarship from the Harvard Business School Club of Wisconsin to attend the week-long seminar, Strategic Perspectives in Nonprofit Management, in July. Lindner is one of only four nonprofit leaders in Wisconsin who received scholarships from the club to attend courses at Harvard this summer.
“I am deeply honored to receive the opportunity to learn the newest strategic practices from the Harvard Business School faculty,” Lindner said. “The lessons I learn will help Meta House continue to be a strong organization serving the hundreds of families who need us every year.”
For 50 years, Meta House, Inc. has helped women struggling with drug and alcohol addiction reclaim their lives and rebuild their families. Meta House’s model program meets the unique needs of women and their children, ending the generational cycle of substance abuse. To learn more, visit www.metahouse.org.
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- WAUKESHA CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION