Amy Lindner, Wauwatosa resident and Meta House President & CEO, has been chosen to attend an upcoming social enterprise course at Harvard Business School. Lindner received a scholarship from the Harvard Business School Club of Wisconsin to attend the week-long seminar, Strategic Perspectives in Nonprofit Management, in July. Lindner is one of only four nonprofit leaders in Wisconsin who received scholarships from the club to attend courses at Harvard this summer.
“I am deeply honored to receive the opportunity to learn the newest strategic practices from the Harvard Business School faculty,” Lindner said. “The lessons I learn will help Meta House continue to be a strong organization serving the hundreds of families who need us every year.”
For 50 years, Meta House, Inc. has helped women struggling with drug and alcohol addiction reclaim their lives and rebuild their families. Meta House’s model program meets the unique needs of women and their children, ending the generational cycle of substance abuse. To learn more, visit www.metahouse.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- St. Robert Annual Pancake Breakfast/School Open House this Sunday
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards