Dr. Jennifer Moralez has joined the OB-GYN staff at Columbia St. Mary’s. She will be practicing as a member of Water Tower OB-GYN in the Water Tower Medical Commons, 2350 N. Lake Dr.
Dr. Moralez received her medical degree in 2009 from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. She completed her residency at Phoenix Integrated Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Phoenix, in 2013. Prior to entering medical school, Dr. Moralez was a middle school science teacher. Her teaching background is an asset for proactively educating women about their healthcare needs in a way that is empowering and fosters greater dialogue in the patient-doctor relationship.
“I believe health education plays an important role in a patient’s medical decision making and I strive to fully counsel patients regarding their health conditions,” Dr. Moralez said.
Board eligible in OB-GYN, Dr. Moralez’s clinical interests include health and wellness issues for women and adolescents, minimally invasive surgery and delivering babies.
Dr. Moralez is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-289-9669.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory