Dr. Jennifer Moralez has joined the OB-GYN staff at Columbia St. Mary’s. She will be practicing as a member of Water Tower OB-GYN in the Water Tower Medical Commons, 2350 N. Lake Dr.
Dr. Moralez received her medical degree in 2009 from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. She completed her residency at Phoenix Integrated Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Phoenix, in 2013. Prior to entering medical school, Dr. Moralez was a middle school science teacher. Her teaching background is an asset for proactively educating women about their healthcare needs in a way that is empowering and fosters greater dialogue in the patient-doctor relationship.
“I believe health education plays an important role in a patient’s medical decision making and I strive to fully counsel patients regarding their health conditions,” Dr. Moralez said.
Board eligible in OB-GYN, Dr. Moralez’s clinical interests include health and wellness issues for women and adolescents, minimally invasive surgery and delivering babies.
Dr. Moralez is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-289-9669.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood Library's Annual Summer Celebration
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Concordia University Wisconsin Announces Four Musical Acts For Its Lake Moon Festival August 9
- Immediate Need for O Negative Blood Donors
- UW-Milwaukee Libraries LGBT Collection Receives Major Donation