Dr. Jennifer Moralez has joined the OB-GYN staff at Columbia St. Mary’s. She will be practicing as a member of Water Tower OB-GYN in the Water Tower Medical Commons, 2350 N. Lake Dr.
Dr. Moralez received her medical degree in 2009 from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. She completed her residency at Phoenix Integrated Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Phoenix, in 2013. Prior to entering medical school, Dr. Moralez was a middle school science teacher. Her teaching background is an asset for proactively educating women about their healthcare needs in a way that is empowering and fosters greater dialogue in the patient-doctor relationship.
“I believe health education plays an important role in a patient’s medical decision making and I strive to fully counsel patients regarding their health conditions,” Dr. Moralez said.
Board eligible in OB-GYN, Dr. Moralez’s clinical interests include health and wellness issues for women and adolescents, minimally invasive surgery and delivering babies.
Dr. Moralez is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-289-9669.
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- WAUKESHA CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION