Dr. Jennifer Moralez has joined the OB-GYN staff at Columbia St. Mary’s. She will be practicing as a member of Water Tower OB-GYN in the Water Tower Medical Commons, 2350 N. Lake Dr.
Dr. Moralez received her medical degree in 2009 from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. She completed her residency at Phoenix Integrated Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Phoenix, in 2013. Prior to entering medical school, Dr. Moralez was a middle school science teacher. Her teaching background is an asset for proactively educating women about their healthcare needs in a way that is empowering and fosters greater dialogue in the patient-doctor relationship.
“I believe health education plays an important role in a patient’s medical decision making and I strive to fully counsel patients regarding their health conditions,” Dr. Moralez said.
Board eligible in OB-GYN, Dr. Moralez’s clinical interests include health and wellness issues for women and adolescents, minimally invasive surgery and delivering babies.
Dr. Moralez is accepting new patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 414-289-9669.
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- St. Joan Antida high School to honor Kathy Mykleby of WISN 12 News
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness