It’s easy to get lost in the numbers.
J.R., President of a biotechnology company in Brown Deer, owns one of the high-tech businesses we should be trying to nurture here in
D.D. of Menomonee Falls is worried about a provision in the Governor’s budget proposal that would raise current liability limits for auto insurance. If this change becomes law,
Instead of trying to raise more money with new tax hikes, the state ought to recommit to spending the money it already takes in more wisely by reforming spending, rooting out waste and eliminating ineffective programs. Instead of plowing ahead with several new government programs, we ought to just say no to new spending commitments.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19