It’s easy to get lost in the numbers.
J.R., President of a biotechnology company in Brown Deer, owns one of the high-tech businesses we should be trying to nurture here in
D.D. of Menomonee Falls is worried about a provision in the Governor’s budget proposal that would raise current liability limits for auto insurance. If this change becomes law,
Instead of trying to raise more money with new tax hikes, the state ought to recommit to spending the money it already takes in more wisely by reforming spending, rooting out waste and eliminating ineffective programs. Instead of plowing ahead with several new government programs, we ought to just say no to new spending commitments.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860
- Shorewood Senior Center to Sponsor Trip to Art in Bloom
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Seniors Anniversary Party