The grass is greener, flowers are in bloom, the day is longer, spring is finally here! After a long winter we are at last able to get out and enjoy the warm air. Spring is the perfect time to take pictures outside and with a few tips your photos can look terrific.
“Taking photographs outside is especially gratifying in spring, after a long winter of battling the cold,” says Joy Vertz, founder of Shoot the Moon Photography. “With the warm temperatures come many opportunities to take pictures of this magical season.”
Here are some tips from the professionals at Shoot the Moon to make your springtime photos flourish:
1. Incorporate flowers into your picture taking. Nothing says spring like tulips, daffodils and hyacinths
2. Use the natural sunlight to illuminate your photos
3. Photograph your children playing outside - in the grass, climbing a tree in bloom or on a picnic are fun springtime photo opportunities
4. Make sure the sun is behind you when taking pictures
5. Take photos as life happens – no need for posed pictures
“The most important thing to remember is to get outside and enjoy all that the springtime has to offer,” says Vertz. “Fun photos are sure to follow.”
Shoot the Moon Photography has distinctive fine art portraiture studios in Mequon and Delafield Wisconsin, and has been named Milwaukee’s top photography studio by WISN Channel 12’s A-List for 2007 AND 2008.
- Shorewood Students Part of Summer STEM Program GE Girls
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER
- Oconomowoc Banker, Mark Mohr, to Serve on Wisconsin Bankers Association Board
- Summer Reading Programs at the Whitefish Bay Public Library