The Northshore Junior Women's Club in Whitefish Bay is collecting new and gently used soccer gear to send to children in Namibia, Africa, in a joint project with the WYSA.
Please bring your soccer balls, cleats, shin guards, uniforms, and other items to following locations through Friday, May 8:
M&I - Silver Spring Drive in WFB
Brueggers - Silver Spring Drive in WFB
Whitefish Bay Library
Lydell Community Center
Uihlein Field - Good Hope Road in WFB
For more information contact Liz Sanders at the NJWC, email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- FREE Pre-Concert Workshop
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- Growing Small Business Reaches Top 5% of Industry
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Columbia St. Mary’s River Woods Outpatient Center Receives a 2014 5-Star National Award