The Northshore Junior Women's Club in Whitefish Bay is collecting new and gently used soccer gear to send to children in Namibia, Africa, in a joint project with the WYSA.
Please bring your soccer balls, cleats, shin guards, uniforms, and other items to following locations through Friday, May 8:
M&I - Silver Spring Drive in WFB
Brueggers - Silver Spring Drive in WFB
Whitefish Bay Library
Lydell Community Center
Uihlein Field - Good Hope Road in WFB
For more information contact Liz Sanders at the NJWC, email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Robert Annual Rummage Sale this Weekend
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- See How Fudge Is Made
- New Integrative Bodywork Practice Launches in Shorewood
- The 6th Annual Southeast WI Festival of Books Announces Keynote Speakers
- Seniors Oktoberfest Lunch