The Northshore Junior Women's Club in Whitefish Bay is collecting new and gently used soccer gear to send to children in Namibia, Africa, in a joint project with the WYSA.
Please bring your soccer balls, cleats, shin guards, uniforms, and other items to following locations through Friday, May 8:
M&I - Silver Spring Drive in WFB
Brueggers - Silver Spring Drive in WFB
Whitefish Bay Library
Lydell Community Center
Uihlein Field - Good Hope Road in WFB
For more information contact Liz Sanders at the NJWC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Dynamic Duos
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet
- What Connects Prayer with Healing?