On Friday May 15th, the annual Local Hershey Track Meet was held at Whitefish Bay High School. Each participant was able to compete in a maximum of three events. Shorewood sent 15 students who all did a great job at the Hershey Meet.
Shorewood results are as follows:
9/10 Girls: Abigail Goldberg - 1st Softball Throw, 1st 100 Meter, 2nd Long Jump
Isabelle Hughes - 1st 50 Meter, 3rd 100 Meter, 4th Long Jump
9/10 Boys: Joe Frediani - 1st 50 Meter, 1st 100 Meter
Jaren Holan - 2nd Long Jump, 5th 50 Meter, 6th Softball Throw
Arman Khan - 1st Softball Throw, 2nd 400 Meter, 3rd 200 Meter
Alec Medrek - 1st 200 Meter, 2nd Softball Throw, 2nd 50 Meter
Noah Strothers - 4th 100 Meter, 7th 50 Meter, 8th Softball Throw
Rex Wasserman - 1st Long Jump, 3rd 50 Meter, 7th Softball Throw
11/12 Girls: Catherine Daly - 1st 200 Meter, 1st Long Jump
Justine Spore - 1st 400 Meter, 1st 800 Meter, 4th Long Jump
11/12 Boys: Ben Grabowski - 3rd Softabll Throw, 6th Long Jump
13/14 Girls: Ngozi Musa - 1st 100 Meter, 1st 200 Meter, 1st Long Jump
Aisling Moloney - 1st 800 Meter, 1st Softball Throw
13/14 Boys: Sam Kuhlmann - 2nd 1600 Meter
Tom Daly - 1st Softball Throw
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- We're Going Green for Shabbat!
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game