Several families still needed to host Spanish high school students from Colegio Arcangel Rafael ,Madrid, (www.colegio-arcangel.com) from June 24 to July 23, 2009 (Students will be attending classes and field trips from 10 am to 6 pm, Monday thru Thursday).
Family must be English speaking, live in the Milwaukee metro area and have room in heart and home.
For more information, contact Mary Maug at 414 962-1974 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Christmas at the Horse
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- ‘Tis the Season
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials