Several families still needed to host Spanish high school students from Colegio Arcangel Rafael ,Madrid, (www.colegio-arcangel.com) from June 24 to July 23, 2009 (Students will be attending classes and field trips from 10 am to 6 pm, Monday thru Thursday).
Family must be English speaking, live in the Milwaukee metro area and have room in heart and home.
For more information, contact Mary Maug at 414 962-1974 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St. Joan Antida high School to honor Kathy Mykleby of WISN 12 News
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry