COME TO THE 37th ANNUAL ST. ROBERT FAIR!
June 6th and June 7th
St. Robert Parish in Shorewood (2200 E. Capitol Drive) is set to host its 37th Annual Fair the first full weekend in June, Saturday, June 6th and Sunday, June 7th. The St. Robert Fair has always been a wonderful family event to kick off the summer for folks in Shorewood and the surrounding communities. This year, the Fair festivities begin at noon on Saturday, and run through 10 p.m. Saturday night. Sunday Fair hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Lots of fun things have been planned for this year, with something to pique everyone’s interest: Plenty of live music to help keep the energy flowing and the toes tapping! Plenty of fun games, prizes, rides and activities to keep the kids entertained! Plenty of Fair Traditions – rummage sales, book sales, crafts booths, old fashioned baked goods and treats from our talented parish bakers! Plenty of raffles with lots of great prizes to be won – a plasma TV; Jonas Brothers concert tickets; tickets to a Brewers vs. Cubs game… and much more!
Plenty of food and beverages to satisfy hungry and thirsty fairgoers will be available – Mexican, Italian, Irish (St. Robert’s own Irish Pub – “Duffy’s Into the Mystic”), Seafood, Beer Tent, Ale House, and plenty of All American favorites – Hot Dogs, Brats, Pizza, Roasted Corn, and a Sunday Chicken Dinner. And of course, plenty of traditional treats – Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Soda, Lemonade… and Cream Puffs, a special treat on Saturday.
St. Robert’s invites everyone to come share in the fun festivities and enjoy the great food and company. So mark your calendars: Saturday, June 6th – Noon to 10pm; and Sunday, June 7th – 10am to 7pm. Then, head on over to St. Robert.
See you at the Fair!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Nonprofits Encouraged to Apply for $5,000 SPARK Grants