McMenamin Irish Dance Academy (M.I.D.A.) will be holding its fifth annual Wine & Microbrew Tasting with Silent Auction & Raffle Fundraising Event at Haggerty Museum of Art at Marquette University, located at 530 N. 13th St., on Saturday, June 13th from 6 to 9 pm. More than 50 percent of the evening's proceeds will directly support M.I.D.A.'s students.
Available for tasting will be 30 types of wine and fifteen different microbrews. Attendees will bid on silent auction items, as well as register for a raffle for prizes. Last year's raffle prizes included paintings, natural water pearl necklaces, gift cards and more. A group of McMenamin Irish Dance Academy dancers will provide entertainment throughout the evening.
Advanced tickets are available for $40 per person or $70 per couple at www.mcmenaminacademy.com or by calling 414-967-7038. Tickets will be available at the door for $45 per person or $80 per couple. Tickets are of limited availability with only 225 released.
McMenamin Irish Dance Academy is a non-profit dance school established to promote Irish heritage while teaching self-reliance, teamwork, coordination, strength and positive attitude. Students age four and up of all abilities learn the art of Irish dance in a safe, friendly atmosphere. McMenamin dancers perform at public and private events and have the opportunity to compete in solo and team competition at regional, national and world championship level. For more information, contact email@example.com or visit www.mcmenaminacademy.com. Its main studio is in Shorewood.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- We're Going Green for Shabbat!
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game