McMenamin Irish Dance Academy (M.I.D.A.) will be holding its fifth annual Wine & Microbrew Tasting with Silent Auction & Raffle Fundraising Event at Haggerty Museum of Art at Marquette University, located at 530 N. 13th St., on Saturday, June 13th from 6 to 9 pm. More than 50 percent of the evening's proceeds will directly support M.I.D.A.'s students.
Available for tasting will be 30 types of wine and fifteen different microbrews. Attendees will bid on silent auction items, as well as register for a raffle for prizes. Last year's raffle prizes included paintings, natural water pearl necklaces, gift cards and more. A group of McMenamin Irish Dance Academy dancers will provide entertainment throughout the evening.
Advanced tickets are available for $40 per person or $70 per couple at www.mcmenaminacademy.com or by calling 414-967-7038. Tickets will be available at the door for $45 per person or $80 per couple. Tickets are of limited availability with only 225 released.
McMenamin Irish Dance Academy is a non-profit dance school established to promote Irish heritage while teaching self-reliance, teamwork, coordination, strength and positive attitude. Students age four and up of all abilities learn the art of Irish dance in a safe, friendly atmosphere. McMenamin dancers perform at public and private events and have the opportunity to compete in solo and team competition at regional, national and world championship level. For more information, contact email@example.com or visit www.mcmenaminacademy.com. Its main studio is in Shorewood.
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- St. Joan Antida high School to honor Kathy Mykleby of WISN 12 News
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness