Open Book presents Mastering the Art of Cookbook Writing.
Join in the discussion with two local writers -- Alalemu Vairavan and Linda Mutschler -- and find out what goes into creating, organizing and producing a cookbook. A great event if you have had a desire to write on, or just enjoy cooking using them.
The event is at Tuesday, August 25th at 6:30 pm, and will take place in Main Hall at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Ave., Shorewood. Enter through the northeast door.
For more information, contact 414-963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Junior Receives Perfect 36 on ACT test