Seniors from the greater Milwaukee area are invited to experience the heart of Germany without ever leaving Wisconsin at Eastcastle Place’s Oktoberfest Celebration, held on Thursday, Oct. 1, from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. This colorful and traditional festival features German-style beers, food, and live folk music. The event is a great way to kick off October, meet new people, and experience a change of scenery with authentic German culture.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Mary at (414) 963-8488.
About Eastcastle Place
Founded as Milwaukee Protestant Home in 1884 by a group of public-spirited women, Eastcastle Place has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Along with Newcastle Place, its sister community in Mequon, Wis., Eastcastle Place is a continuing care retirement community that offers elegant and upscale independent living apartments and vast amenities. This vibrant senior community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. For more information, visit www.Eastcastleplace.com.
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator