Remember to stop by the The Village this Saturday, September 26 to buy fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables, baked goods, honey, and other products at the special one-day Tosa Farmers Market "Kick-Off,"from 8 a.m. to Noon behind the newly refurbished Little Red Store. The market will also feature chair massages and live entertainment, including a 10 a.m. story time with Molly DelVecchio and Nancy Clarkin of ‘Tuesdays at Ten’ and ‘Happy Hour!’, cooking demonstrations, and performances by Tosa East students “Dylan and His Jazz Ensemble” as well as the "Music Makers, Strolling Strings of Wisconsin.”
The Tosa Farmers Market is sponsored in part by Outpost Natural Foods and was organized by a collective of local volunteers. To learn more about the TFM, contact Maureen Millmann at email@example.com. If you would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact Karen McNeely at KMcNeely@wi.rr.com. To make a financial donation, send checks payable to the Tosa Farmers Market to Tosa Farmers Market / Attn: TFM Treasurer / 7937 Jackson Park Blvd. / Wauwatosa / 53213.
See you at the market!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860
- Shorewood Senior Center to Sponsor Trip to Art in Bloom
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Seniors Anniversary Party