Moss Floral Design, 3391 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., Bay View, is offering three centerpiece design workshops this fall — just in time for the holidays.
The workshops will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on:
Oct. 24 (Fall workshop)
Nov. 14 (Winter workshop)
Dec. 5 (Holiday workshop)
Moss Floral Design also offers custom-design workshops for groups or organizations. All of the workshops offered involve an abundance of flowers and foliage for each guest to create a unique designs. All tools, equipment, containers, and treats are provided & each participant takes their designs home.
All workshops are taught by owner Miki Herman, a floral designer for more than 15 years with extensive experience in all aspects of floral design. Prior to the opening of Moss, she worked throughout Chicago and its North Shore, cultivating her technical skills and ever-evolving innovative style. She has taught floral design classes at the Gorton Community Center, Lake Forest, IL., for several years, and her work was shown in Veranda Magazine, House Beautiful Magazine and Shelter Magazine.
Contact Miki Herman, 414-486-7717 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Christmas at the Horse
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- ‘Tis the Season
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- “Let There Be Light!” with David HB Drake
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree