Moss Floral Design, 3391 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., Bay View, is offering three centerpiece design workshops this fall — just in time for the holidays.
The workshops will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on:
Oct. 24 (Fall workshop)
Nov. 14 (Winter workshop)
Dec. 5 (Holiday workshop)
Moss Floral Design also offers custom-design workshops for groups or organizations. All of the workshops offered involve an abundance of flowers and foliage for each guest to create a unique designs. All tools, equipment, containers, and treats are provided & each participant takes their designs home.
All workshops are taught by owner Miki Herman, a floral designer for more than 15 years with extensive experience in all aspects of floral design. Prior to the opening of Moss, she worked throughout Chicago and its North Shore, cultivating her technical skills and ever-evolving innovative style. She has taught floral design classes at the Gorton Community Center, Lake Forest, IL., for several years, and her work was shown in Veranda Magazine, House Beautiful Magazine and Shelter Magazine.
Contact Miki Herman, 414-486-7717 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19