The North Shore Junior Woman's Club is hosting their second annual community event from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 21.
"The Great Hunt...Shopping for Charity" features everyone's favorite home-party products in one location.
The event will be held at 304 E. Silver Spring Drive, next door to Starbucks, in Whitefish Bay.
Proceeds benefit the NSJWC, a nonprofit organization dedicated to building community and helping North Shore and Milwaukee-area charities.
Many local organizations have been helped by the group's charitable service in the past. Attendees are asked to bring a non-perishable food item to donate.
There will also be a bake sale and silent auction.
For more information call (414) 332-8966.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Unwind with Stress-free Holiday Shopping in Shorewood
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Dec. 8, Layton's Legacy: A Historic American Art Collection, 1888-2013
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah