The dates for SHS parking lot closure have been set – Thursday, October 29 – Sunday, November 1. The closure will allow the construction crew to complete various projects including resealing and reconfiguring the lot. The district is sorry for any inconvenience this closure will cause. The dates were chosen to have minimum impact on school and related activities.
Starting Monday, November 2, the parking lot will have a new configuration and, therefore, there will be a new traffic pattern in the lot. Visitors and fitness center and pool members will park in the spaces closest to the Fitness Center. SHS/District staff will park in the rows closest to the Administration Building. There will be new signage although it may not be up by 11/2.
Please note, the work is dependent on the weather. Poor weather might impede the completion of the project. The district will post any changes on our website - www.shorewoodschools.org.
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Big Cedar Lake Resorts & Businesses
- WAUKESHA CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION
- SHOREWOOD CHOCOLATE FACTORY TO SUPPORT THIS TIME TOMORROW FOUNDATION
- Meet a Red, White, and Blue Jew in Milwaukee!