The dates for SHS parking lot closure have been set – Thursday, October 29 – Sunday, November 1. The closure will allow the construction crew to complete various projects including resealing and reconfiguring the lot. The district is sorry for any inconvenience this closure will cause. The dates were chosen to have minimum impact on school and related activities.
Starting Monday, November 2, the parking lot will have a new configuration and, therefore, there will be a new traffic pattern in the lot. Visitors and fitness center and pool members will park in the spaces closest to the Fitness Center. SHS/District staff will park in the rows closest to the Administration Building. There will be new signage although it may not be up by 11/2.
Please note, the work is dependent on the weather. Poor weather might impede the completion of the project. The district will post any changes on our website - www.shorewoodschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Diabetes and oral health in Milwaukee’s Mexican-American community
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability of 2015 Membership Directory