The dates for SHS parking lot closure have been set – Thursday, October 29 – Sunday, November 1. The closure will allow the construction crew to complete various projects including resealing and reconfiguring the lot. The district is sorry for any inconvenience this closure will cause. The dates were chosen to have minimum impact on school and related activities.
Starting Monday, November 2, the parking lot will have a new configuration and, therefore, there will be a new traffic pattern in the lot. Visitors and fitness center and pool members will park in the spaces closest to the Fitness Center. SHS/District staff will park in the rows closest to the Administration Building. There will be new signage although it may not be up by 11/2.
Please note, the work is dependent on the weather. Poor weather might impede the completion of the project. The district will post any changes on our website - www.shorewoodschools.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Monster Hunting
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- St. Robert Annual Rummage Sale this Weekend
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY