The dates for SHS parking lot closure have been set – Thursday, October 29 – Sunday, November 1. The closure will allow the construction crew to complete various projects including resealing and reconfiguring the lot. The district is sorry for any inconvenience this closure will cause. The dates were chosen to have minimum impact on school and related activities.
Starting Monday, November 2, the parking lot will have a new configuration and, therefore, there will be a new traffic pattern in the lot. Visitors and fitness center and pool members will park in the spaces closest to the Fitness Center. SHS/District staff will park in the rows closest to the Administration Building. There will be new signage although it may not be up by 11/2.
Please note, the work is dependent on the weather. Poor weather might impede the completion of the project. The district will post any changes on our website - www.shorewoodschools.org.
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Shorewood Students Part of Summer STEM Program GE Girls
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour Saturday
- 8th Annual South Milwaukee Historical Society Garden Tour