You're invited to join us for an amazing program on "What They
Didn't Teach You In Sex Ed" presented by Vicki Thorn, founder of Project Rachel. Vicki's approach to the biochemistry of human attraction and bonding is both informative and entertaining. Anyone who lives in a BODY should plan to join us at St. Monica's on Thursday, Nov. 19 at 7 pm in Donovan Hall.
(Appropriate for anyone from 9TH Grade to 90 years) Refreshments will be served following the program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Get Smart - Mortgage Lending Seminar
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: February schedule