You're invited to join us for an amazing program on "What They
Didn't Teach You In Sex Ed" presented by Vicki Thorn, founder of Project Rachel. Vicki's approach to the biochemistry of human attraction and bonding is both informative and entertaining. Anyone who lives in a BODY should plan to join us at St. Monica's on Thursday, Nov. 19 at 7 pm in Donovan Hall.
(Appropriate for anyone from 9TH Grade to 90 years) Refreshments will be served following the program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- We're Going Green for Shabbat!
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game