You're invited to join us for an amazing program on "What They
Didn't Teach You In Sex Ed" presented by Vicki Thorn, founder of Project Rachel. Vicki's approach to the biochemistry of human attraction and bonding is both informative and entertaining. Anyone who lives in a BODY should plan to join us at St. Monica's on Thursday, Nov. 19 at 7 pm in Donovan Hall.
(Appropriate for anyone from 9TH Grade to 90 years) Refreshments will be served following the program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offer Tips to Protect Your Home From Winter’s Chill
- Stritch Theater to perform "Kindertransport"
- Music And Dance in Abundance at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Memories of World War II
- Free Showing of "The Butler"
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Hosts 2015 Savannah and Atlanta Food Tour