You're invited to join us for an amazing program on "What They
Didn't Teach You In Sex Ed" presented by Vicki Thorn, founder of Project Rachel. Vicki's approach to the biochemistry of human attraction and bonding is both informative and entertaining. Anyone who lives in a BODY should plan to join us at St. Monica's on Thursday, Nov. 19 at 7 pm in Donovan Hall.
(Appropriate for anyone from 9TH Grade to 90 years) Refreshments will be served following the program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19