You're invited to join us for an amazing program on "What They
Didn't Teach You In Sex Ed" presented by Vicki Thorn, founder of Project Rachel. Vicki's approach to the biochemistry of human attraction and bonding is both informative and entertaining. Anyone who lives in a BODY should plan to join us at St. Monica's on Thursday, Nov. 19 at 7 pm in Donovan Hall.
(Appropriate for anyone from 9TH Grade to 90 years) Refreshments will be served following the program.
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- Midwest Premiere Event "A Disappearing"
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Catholic Singles Dance
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator