The Shorewood Public Library and the Milwaukee Bucks challenge you to become an All-Star Reader! Sign up for the Milwaukee Bucks Reading Challenge to read your way to a FREE TICKET and discounted additional tickets to a Bucks home game. The reading program is open to students in 3rd through 10th grade. Hurry to the library to pick up your reading folder; program ends February 13, 2009. Additional information is available online at www.shorewoodlibrary.org or talk to a librarian at 414-847-2670.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SHOREWOOD CDA ADVANCES NORTHWOODS RENOVATION AND RIVER BLUFF SENIOR HOUSING PROJECTS
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- "The Life & Music of Woody Guthrie for Ukulele" with Lil' Rev, March 15 at Cascio
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- March 7 Talk: "A Global Geologic Exploration of Life after Earth’s Largest Mass Extinction"
- March 2, Lecture on Art at the Edges of Maps at UWM
- Don't Miss the Condo Tradeshow
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- Dynamic Duos
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet